IBS assists experienced technology support and risk services for our clients IT security, audit and vulnerability assessment needs. Our professional team provides a wealth of in-depth experience at all levels of the organization (from management to technical) in the assessment and safeguarding of an organization’s information technology assets, communication networks and supporting infrastructure.IBS assists our clients better understand the vulnerabilities they face in all aspects of security, including: confidentiality, integrity and availability, and the exploits that may be used to infiltrate and compromise our client’s business operations. Our professional team will provide an independent review and assessment of your systems and associated people and processes supporting these systems to highlight areas where the systems are exposed to vulnerabilities (i.e. not as safe and secure as the organization is currently aware) and identify areas that should be focused upon.
IBS focus and specialize in providing the highest level of protective physical services extending to site security, event security and executive protection. Our experienced team additionally provides services in the physical security systems including the design and installation of CCTV, access control and intercom systems as well as project management services.
ERP Post Implementation Audit
Our expertise team assists clients in post ERP implementation assessments. Be it ORACLE, SAP, JD Edward, BAAN or any Customized ERP toll, this assessment is one of the inevitable component in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). This would help organization to realize the complete benefits from its ERP Investment. Our qualified team trained in different environments and on various platforms.
The purpose of the Post-Implementation Assessment (PIA) is to evaluate whether project objectives were met, to determine how effectively the project was run, to learn lessons for the future, and to ensure that the organization gets maximum possible benefit from the project. A forward-looking audit can discover many tips and strategies for improvement. PIA should be conducted after the ERP system has reached a relative stage of maturity, and once business process change caused by the ERP truly takes effect on the organization. PIA would assist organization to effect needed changes in organizational plans & processes and realize potential operational & strategic benefits.
In case of an initial ERP project failure, an important role of PIA is to redefine and/or limit the scope of the ERP project, and promote learning & system acceptance through user training and stakeholder commitment to the ERP project. Weaknesses identified during the audit, due to lack of controls, poor implementation processes, non-mitigation of associated risks to acceptable levels, should be brought to the attention of the concerned responsible for corrective action.
Follow up activity after PIA can be categorized into following stages
- Steps to overcome productivity downside by redefining jobs / roles, establishing new practices, fine-tuning ERP system, and owning of the new information series created by ERP.
- ERP functionality enhancements involve skills development, structural changes, process integration and add-ons
- Involve business transformation, where the synergies of people, processes, and technology can reach their peak.
- Audit outcomes would then be used to resolve problems in these stages and push the organization upwards to realize additional system benefits.
ERP POST IMPLEMENTATION AUDIT COMPONENTS
Overall Scope & Planning
- Review the project charter to evaluate how closely the project results match the original objectives
- Evaluate system (Functional, Technical, Statuatory & MIS) Fitment to the Organization Present & Future Business Requirements
- Review the expected deliverable (including documentation) & tis quality
- Review (Plan vs Achievement) of the set objectives<
- Understand the organization process efficiencies imprrovements
- Are the necessary controls & systems in place
Cost & benefits
- Actual costs compared to budgeted costs
- Actual benefits compared to budgeted benefits
- Return on investment
- Actual savings compared to budgeted savings
User level satisfication
- Overall user satisfication & understanding of the new system
- Meet end user requirements
- Project sponser satisfication
- Review user learning (Knowledge, Ease of use) & intrest levels in system and institute
- Define right training plan to optimize the business benefits of ERP
- Evaluate knowledge transfer among implementation teams
- Have all of the expected benefits been achiveda
- Identify opportunities to improve the business process to be more effective & efficient
- How to deliver even more value through further changesa
- How well the projects deliverables, cost & benefits accesed
- What went well & needs to be learned from
- What went wrong & how to avoid them next time